Are you on Pinterest? If you’re not, you’re missing out! Pinterest is a great way to keep track of articles and products you find on the Internet and discover new ones.
VineSleuth is on Pinterest, and we wanted to share one of our boards with you. As you know, Valentine’s Day is this Thursday. If you haven’t already decided how you’re going to celebrate, check out our Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board for all sorts of ideas.
On our Valentine’s Day pin board, you’ll find:
- Dessert & Wine Pairing Ideas
- Wine suggestions for your Valentine’s Day celebration
- Recipes to make your Valentine’s Day extra special
- Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
- Heart-shaped decor, gifts, and food
Here’s to a happy Valentine’s Day!
Do you have a cool idea for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments and maybe we’ll add it to our board!
Janel Piersma is a virtual assistant, DIYer, mom, and “law school wife” in Virginia. She blogs about motherhood, DIY, crafts, and living on a student’s budget at Life with L & E.