The Houston Cellar Classic: A Celebration of Wine & Food begins September 25th and runs through October 12th. Comprised of several exceptional wine and food events, the Houston Cellar Classic combines an exciting collection of wines and fantastic food in this festival. A portion of all ticket proceeds will go to the Houston Fire Department.
The Houston Cellar Classic Events:
All of the events take place at one of the The Tasting Room locations in Houston:
- September 25, 2013: “Bubbles Blowout” Celebration at TTR Uptown Park – $40 per person ($80 VIP)
- September 28, 2013: Silver Oak Wine Dinner at TTR Uptown Park – $150 per person, $1000 per table of 8
- September 29, 2013: Bubbles Brunch on the Lake at TTR Kings Harbor – $35 per adult, $15 per child
- October 4, 2013: HBJ Cigar & Wine Tasting at TTR Uptown Park – $40 per person
- October 5, 2013: The GRAND Tasting at TTR Uptown Park – $50 per person ($100 VIP)
- October 11, 2013: CRUSH “VIP Preview” Tasting at TTR City Centre – $70 per person
- October 12, 2013: CRUSH Tasting at TTR City Centre – $30 per person
Purchase a 10th Anniversary Pass
If you want to experience the Houston Cellar Classic’s top tasting events, consider purchasing the 10th Anniversary Pass. Priced at $110 (or $200 VIP), this pass includes tickets to four events: Bubbles Blowout, HBJ Cigar & Wine Tasting, GRAND Tasting, and CRUSH Tasting.