If you’ve updated the Wine4.Me app to the latest version, you might have noticed that the process for rating wines has changed somewhat. If you’re unsure how to rate wines, here are step-by-step instructions.
How to Rate Wines in the Wine4.Me App
- Make sure that you have the latest app update installed.
- Make sure that you are logged into your Wine4.Me account on your device.
- Open the Wine Detail for the wine you wish to rate. You can quickly navigate there by tapping FIND A SPECIFIC BOTTLE and entering the wine name in the search box. Tap on the wine to open the Wine Detail.
- If you haven’t rated this wine before, you will see DUMP IT or LOVE IT at the bottom of the screen. Do you love it or hate it? Tap on your selection and the wine will be moved to the FAVORITES component of the app. (If you have rated this wine before and wish to change your rating, go to your FAVORITES to edit your rating – see next step.)
- To rate the wine even further, navigate back to the Home Screen.
- Tap on FAVORITES
- Tap on the color of wine you wish to edit.
- Tap EDIT RATINGS at the top of the screen.
- The wines you’ve rated will be in two sections – FAVORITES or DUMP BUCKET. From there, you can select the number of wineglasses to give the wine by tapping on glasses. First wineglass = low rating. Fifth wineglass = high rating.
- If you wish to delete a rating, tap on the X at the right of that wine’s listing.
- When you’re done making your changes, tap SAVE.
Your account will now be updated with your ratings to give you even better personalized recommendations in the future. The more wines you rate, the more of an impact it will have on your personal taste profile and the more accurate your recommendations will be in the future.