It’s time to celebrate Mom! Mother’s Day arrives in less than two weeks. If you don’t already have plans for that special mother in your life, we’ve got a few ideas for you. Whatever you choose to do, let mom know how wonderful she is!
Mother’s Day Menu
- Soup: Potato Leek Soup with Smoked Bacon from Wine4.Me
- Cheese & Charcuterie Plate: Serve 3 – 4 cheeses with a variety of textures and flavors. Typical categories include aged, soft, firm, and blue. Try choosing one from each category. Serve 2 – 3 ounces of dry-cured meat per person. Round out the plate with some Marcona almonds, dried fruit (such as figs or dates), and fresh apple or pear slices.
- Bread: Fresh baguette slices
- Wine: Try a rosé!
Rosé Wines to Try
- Rosés from Spain: El Coto Rosado ~ $10, Las Rocas Rosado ~ $12
- Rosés from France: Chateau Montaud Rosé ~ $10, Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé ~ $20, Chateau Miraval Rosé~ $25
- Rosé from California: Etude Pinot Noir Rose ~ $22
Printable Menu and Shopping List
Download the FREE Mother’s Day Menu and Shopping List PDF here! Print the recipes by clicking on the links in this post or in the PDF.
Check out our Mother’s Day Pinterest Board for more ideas!
- Menu ideas: Whip up some soup and add a cheese & charcuterie plate for an easy menu. If you’re new to creating a cheese or charcuterie plate, we’ve pinned some resources to help make it easier.
- Gifts: If momma likes wine, we’ve found some cute gift ideas — some that you can purchase and some that are DIY.
- Decorations: Add a few special details to add a little flair to your Mother’s Day celebration.
Do you have any Mother’s Day ideas? Share them with us!