Wednesday, May 25th is National Wine Day! Grab a bottle of your favorite wine or get adventurous and try something new to celebrate.
Try a new bottle of wine
Use the Wine4.Me app to find a new bottle of wine to taste and rate.
- Tap on RED WINES, WHITE WINES, or PINK WINES.
- Tap on the GRAPE variety that you’d like to try. This will generate a personalized list just for your tastes.
- Tap FILTER to further refine the wines by REGION, WINERY, and COUNTRY.
- Be sure to rate any new wines that you try in the app!
Make a Special Dinner
Try one of these menus for a special dinner with wine at home.
- 3 Course Salmon Dinner and Wine Pairing
- Beef Roast Dinner and Wine Pairing with Printable Shopping List
- Picnic Menu and Printable Shopping List
- Potato Leek Soup Menu and Printable Shopping List
Enjoy a Wine & Cheese or Wine & Chocolate Pairing Experience
Wine is always better when enjoyed with friends. Invite a few friends over for a fun at-home cheese or chocolate pairing experience. Our app can give you guidance on cheese and wine pairing. It includes suggested pairings for 14 types of cheese. If you’re in the mood for something sweet, try having a chocolate pairing. See our chocolate and wine pairing guidelines for help in selecting a few types of chocolate and wine to try. If you want to record your pairing discoveries, grab our chocolate & wine pairing chart or our cheese and wine pairing chart.
However you choose to celebrate, we hope you enjoy wine that is suited to your tastes! Cheers!