Earlier this month, we answered some common holiday wine questions, and today we’re so excited to share with you that the Wine4.Me app can help you even more with your holiday food and wine pairing. We recently added many more holiday dishes to our food and wine pairing feature, so it’s even easier to find a wine for your holiday table.
Use the Wine4.Me app to pair wine and holiday dishes:
- Make sure you have the latest Wine4.Me app update.
- Tap FIND FOOD/WINE PAIRINGS.
- Tap on the FOOD tab and then type in the type of recipe in the search box. Some of the holiday dishes included are:
- Herb Roasted Turkey Breast
- Rosemary Lemon Turkey Breast
- Smoky Glazed Ham with Red Pepper Jelly
- Baked Ham with Orange Marmalade Glaze
- Braised Lamb
- Roast Beef with Horseradish Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Brisket
- Tap on the dish that you’d like to pair with wine to see the results.
- If you’d like to see the specific wine varieties that pair with that dish, tap the FILTER circle at the top and then tap GRAPE.
The app will help you find wines tailored to your personal taste profile. Be sure to rate any wines that you try for even better recommendations in the future. You can also take notes in the app to remind yourself of really pleasing pairings. Happy Holidays!