Looking for the perfect wines to share on Valentine’s Day?
I was just on KPRC-TV Channel 2 in Houston earlier this week sharing a few tips for picking the right wine to enjoy for Valentine’s Day, or any special occassion. I talked about the difference between Champagne and sparkling wine, gave you a few tips on reading sparkling wine labels, and also suggested two red wines that I enjoy.
The segment video is no longer available, but below is my cheat sheet and wines that I mentioned.
Sparkling Wine Sweetness Cheat Sheet
Need help deciphering sparkling wine labels? Here is a Sparkling Wine Sweetness Cheat Sheet that we used in the segment.
Wines I Mentioned in the Broadcast
- Billecart Salmon Brut Rose NV, Champagne
- Schramsberg Blanc de Blanc, Napa, California
- J Vineyards J Cuvee 20, Russian River Valley, California
- Gruet Demi Sec, New Mexico
- Bocelli Prosecco, Italy
- Rodney Strong Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, California
- Los Vascos Grande Reserve, Chile