With so many parties hosted this time of year, I’ve been getting the question of what wines to serve at a holiday party in a lot of texts, emails, and phone calls from friends.
At Wine4.Me, we know that wine preference is very personal, but we also understand that some wines just stand out as crowd favorites. If you are planning a party and wondering what wines to pour, I’ve got a list of reasonably priced wines that always seem to go fast at my personal and business events. These wines are also typically very easy to find. I bet you could find them today for your party tonight, if need be!
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva
- La Marca Prosecco
- Bartenura Moscato
- Pacific Rim Riesling
- Rodney Strong Charlotte’s Home Sauvignon Blanc
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- J Pinot Gris
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
- King Estate Acrobat Pinot Noir
- Erath Pinot Noir
- Graffigna Centenario Malbec
- Bodega Norton Malbec Reserva
- Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon
- Columbia Crest H3 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Seghesio Family Vineyards Zinfandel
We have even more wine ideas for your holiday party and a delicious recipe for Brie Bites with Fancy Jam. And if you’re planning a wine and cheese pairing party, we have lots of resources for you here, including pairing guidelines and free printables
Happy hosting and cheers to you!