After such a bitter winter in most of the country, spring is finally here! Enjoy the new season by hosting brunch, whether it’s for Easter or for another special occasion with friends and family. Keep the menu simple so that you can enjoy more time with your guests.
To make things even easier, we’ve pulled together a simple spring brunch menu and shopping list along with recommended wines. All you need to do is download, print, shop, and cook. It’s that easy.
Spring Brunch Menu:
- Main Dish: Sausage and Onion Frittata
- Side Dish: Maple Bacon
- Side Dish: Green Salad with your choice of dressing
- Side Dish: Seasonal Fruit of your choice
- Appetizer: Veggie Platter with Sour Cream Dill Dip from Good Cheap Eats
- Wine: champagne or sparkling wine, Mimosas, and/or your favorite Pinot Gris/Grigio or Dry Rosé
Looking for a new pinot gris or dry rosé to try?
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio ~ $7
- Francois Lurton Pinot Gris ~ $10
- J Vineyards & Winery Pinot Gris ~ $15
- Chateau Montaud Rose ~ $10
- Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rose ~ $20
- Chateau Miraval Rose ~ $25
Printable Menu and Shopping List
Download the FREE Spring Brunch Menu and Shopping List PDF here! Print the recipes by clicking on the links in this post or in the PDF.
Check out our Pinterest Board for more brunch ideas!
If you’re looking for other recipe and decor ideas, be sure to check out our Wine4.Me App Pinterest Board — Easter & Spring Brunch Ideas. There you’ll find:
- several make-ahead egg dish recipes
- appetizer and side dish recipes
- beverage recipes — non-alcoholic punch, Sangria, and Mimosa bars
- decor ideas
We hope you enjoy our wine suggestions. If you want to know which wines YOU will like best, download the FREE iPhone app Wine4.Me. Tell it what wines you know you like and get your own personalized rankings of best-selling, widely available wines in the US.